Mom Matters is an event series from Charlotte Parent that brings moms together to hear from local leaders and specialists in the fields of wellness, media management and work-life balance. These two-hour luncheons are a dynamic and engaging way for moms to learn new approaches to parenting and family health.
Topic: How to Be a Media-Savvy Mom
Asbury Park Grove, 9300 Bob Beatty Road, Charlotte, 11:30am-1:30pm
Join us as we explore strategies and approaches to smart parenting in the digital age at our second Mom Matters event. If you are a mom in 2015, you are not going to want to miss this event!
- The effects technology has on the developing brain
- The pros and cons of cell phones for kids
- The effects of social media on children
- How to help kids understand technology and how they should use it
- How to make wise digital choices for our families
- Full lunch provided
- Sample local products and services
- Prizes and giveaways
- Networking with other Charlotte moms
Tickets: $20. Click here to purchase tickets